Thursday, June 24, 2010

Boys and their Games.


I don't know what I was thinking, going bowling with the boys. But the day before Logan's birthday, we thought it would be fun to take them bowling. And sure, the boys loved it, but I got CREAMED! It's a pretty big blow to your ego when your 3 year old can out bowl you. We actually had a lot of fun. Logan was thrilled until we actually got bowling and then it was too noisy and he insisted on being in one of our arms at all times. Isaac loved it! He keeps begging to go back but we haven't had the time.


















As you can see, Isaac's ball is rolling pretty straight down the center... and that is him doing the happy dance after he hit the pins. Rubbing it in to mommy that his score is better than hers.









And this is our awesome score... Eric is the 90, Isaac's is the 75, and what's that you see?!?! Yes, that's right. That is my awesome score! The incredible 47. If this were golf, I so would have won... smile.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ...you stink at bowling. It would be interesting to see who is worse at it: You or me...I feel a challenge coming on! Cute post...your boyos have gotten bigger even since then. It's sad how fast they grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pictures! You're boys are just the cutest little studs around! What a fun family activity!

    ReplyDelete