Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Who'd-a-Thunk???






From the time I started thinking of my family and what I wanted for my children, I promised myself that I would provide them opportunities so they could gain confidence and a love for many things. That includes sports.... With my incredible lack of sports talent, I seriously thought I would pass that down to my little ones.
This last weekend we had Isaacs 1st soccer game. It was unbelievably hot! 98 degrees at 1:00 PM. We took our sports umbrella and set it up and sent our little one out to bake in the sun.
The game started and we watched and I started to realize something... My little one was pretty good! I know we aren't supposed to keep track, but his team won 4-1 and my Isaac scored 3 out of the 4 points!!!!
I was very surprised and I was super excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment